Welcome to the TEAM TAMIKA Blog!
Tamika Patton - Voted RADIO ONE Best Inspirational Singer in America!
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

We're on the radio!!!
Welcome to the TEAM TAMIKA Blog!
powered by

TEAM TAMIKA!

Welcome to the TEAM TAMIKA Blog!

Good Day TEAM TAMIKA Family!
I have decided to start a blog to stay in contact with you and keep you up to date with what I'm up to :)

I will document the happenings at upcoming events and music - also we have a big announcement coming in the Fall so stay tuned!

16 Comments to Welcome to the TEAM TAMIKA Blog! :

Comments RSS
Ida on Tuesday, August 19, 2014 4:36 PM
Tamika Patton song "God Won't Let Me Fail" is a wonderful arrangement…..From her vocals to the music in the background. I have listened to a few of her songs and nothing compares to this song, Tamika's last song "More Than Faithful" did not show case her true talent at all. Whoever Tamika used to Produce this song you must continue to use him or her they did a phenomenal job. Tamika if you are reading these reviews would you please let us know who the producer(s) are….. I can not find any comments regarding who produced you anywhere. More artist need to know where to get the GREAT HITS @ Shout outs to the producer(s) of this song…. Great Job.

Sonya Butler on Wednesday, August 20, 2014 3:42 PM
I have just found out about Tamike Patton. And let me just say WOW! You have an awesome voice. I heard your song God wont let me Fail on 103.9. I havent been able to stop listening to it. Everything about it just moves me. You can feel it in your soul. Your voice is so soulful. I also just listened to More than Faithful and I love that one too. I hope to hear more songs from you. Just like those two. The way the music is arranged on both songs. And your soulful voice. Makes you think immediately of GOD and his grace and mercy. Im a single mom trying to raise two boys. I cry all the time and pray for help. Your song God wont let me fail. Lets me at least feel for the moment. Thank I wont fail. Its hard to keep that faith when I have to go home and look at my sons. And we are living paycheck to paycheck. Thanks for the encouragement Tamika!

Pamela Wherry on Thursday, September 25, 2014 4:27 PM
I love, love, love this song. It's so beautiful and it really touches my heart.

site on Wednesday, October 22, 2014 7:33 AM
For example of this, one of the picture is produced around the special canvas within the book in addition to book practical component not to mention must meet specified stipulated desires not to mention the actual needs

telicando marafecco on Thursday, October 30, 2014 6:43 PM
Youre 100 $ Zu great und wenn Sie gehen bis Vermutung im , einer der Sie reduzieren ist $ 10 loszuwerden.Von Warte bis die Spitze des Ihrer Woche , youll wissen Verletzungen bis wesentlich Gamer das kann Einfluss wie Sie Wette .

clone rolex on Thursday, November 13, 2014 2:16 AM
Amazing Not clear for me how often you updating your site

telicando marafecco on Thursday, November 20, 2014 8:36 PM
Youll finden, dass sehen, dass durch die Nutzung , erhalten Sie Ihre Wetten groesser ohne die Notwendigkeit der Einnahme mit aus von Ihren Geldbeutel, sind Ihre Gewinne enorm enorm und auch Ihre und Vergnuegen deutlich radikal vergroessert. telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco

réplicas de relojes on Saturday, November 29, 2014 9:39 AM
Loswerden von Materialize. réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes

réplicas de relojes on Saturday, November 29, 2014 11:49 AM
Sie sind in der Lage, erhalten eine tatsaechliche Geld Boni Sport 24 Stunden pro Tag , 7 sieben Tage weit mehr Spiel-und Wett Genuss . réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes

Margareta Seppa on Thursday, October 15, 2015 10:25 AM
almost semi-automatic or fully automatic process?

Elena Losinski on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 10:33 AM
but to recognise a stunning to?

Marx Larriuz on Wednesday, October 28, 2015 9:20 AM
from your client looks?

Perla Mangen on Wednesday, November 04, 2015 12:59 PM
tailor this to make sure you your partner's apartment?

Joe Getchman on Friday, November 13, 2015 10:24 AM
sometimes - community hall, a place?

Jarrod Gompert on Friday, November 13, 2015 11:52 AM
our family home and even much of our possessions?

Dante Smith on Monday, August 01, 2016 11:55 PM
I love to hear good music and every time I hear you it is good music. I have heard you play with different bands and all I can say is you make all of them sound good. I have been a fan since I first heard you in a play about Mahaliah Jackson, been following you ever since. You inspire me to want to walk closer to God. You are anointed! Your voice is amazing! Keep doing God's work and He will elevate you to greatness!